Wednesday, September 2, 2015

GHOST LIGHT BY EJ STEVENS REVIEW



Welcome to the 2nd installment of the Ivy Granger series.
Where the 1st book was more of a fleshing out of the main characters, this book continues on with more depth and Ivy becomes the kick ass heroine that I love to read about.
You also get to see Jinx, her trusty sidekick, blossom some more.
I also like the fact that more supernatural characters show up in this book. Lamia, faerie queens, demons, and many others. Some of the visitors aren’t written about very often and it’s nice to see some new players on the field.
Ivy has found out the seriousness of faerie bargains and what happens when you are half fae and aren’t in control of your powers.
In this book, she starts the quest to find the one person who can help her control her wisp powers and gets thrown into the frying pan.
I also enjoyed the continuation of the romance between Ivy and Ceff.
I give Ghost Light my  5 Fairies rating for continuing action with some lightheartedness thrown in the mix.  I couldn’t put the book down once I started reading it and read it in about 3 days.
EJ Stevens is becoming one of my favorite authors and I am looking forward to the next books in the series.


 CHECK OUT E.J. STEVENS AT THE FOLLOWING SOCIAL MEDIA SITES:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting:)