Wednesday, July 13, 2011

WRITER WEEK CONTINUES-WISH I WOULD'VE BY AYNOIT ASHOR

WISH I WOULDV'E BY AYNOIT ASHOR REVIEW





This hard hitting book by Aynoit Ashor gets under your skin and makes you think about how deep family secrets go. It will make your uneasy but draw you in with the first page of the book. The book deals with sex, drugs, rape, and incest and is not for the faint of heart or for people who are sensitive to these things being written down for the world to see. It was pretty unsettling but mesmerizing.
I would recommend this book for readers who like to think and don't mind being unsettled by the subject matter. It's a psychological tale of abuse. Don't read this if the subject matter offends you.
Keep in mind not all books have a happy ending and sometimes I think that is important. The happy ending of this book is not what you expect.

I give this 5 fairies as I liked how it made taboo topics open for people to read. Hopefully it will help someone to know that they aren't the only ones experiencing these things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting:)