Monday, July 4, 2011

The Gifts-Volume 1 by Patria Dunn Rowe Review

REVIEW OF THE GIFTS BY PATRIA DUNN-ROWE




BOOK TRAILER


Entering the world of Nahla is like enjoying a cold drink on a hot summer day. Refreshing and relaxing at the same time. Nahla is just your average college student making a life for herself when she is inexplicably thrown in a situation where she finds that she has an extraordinary gift. This causes her to have a lot of inner turmoil until she accepts her gift. Drawn into the mix is Gideon whom she finds is a kindred spirit in more ways than one.


I always find myself drawn into stories of ordinary people who become extraordinary and this lead me to write my own novel which explores this element as well. This story stands out from the rest with the intricate storyline and emotions that Nahla experiences as she travels down the road to self discovery.


I would recommend this book to readers who are interested in ordinary people being caught up in their own circumstances. It would also appeal to those who enjoy a well written romance intermingled with a deeper storyline.


Thank you Patria for allowing me to enter into Nahla’s world. I give you 5 fairies for this phenomenal read and look forward to reading the rest of the trilogy.




FOLLOW PATRIA ON FACEBOOK Patria Dunn-Rowe
FOLLOW PATRIA ON TWITTER Patria Dunn-Rowe

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Heather for the review! I really glad that you enjoyed the book! I can't wait for you to finish the trilogy :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting:)