Wednesday, July 6, 2011

WRITER WEEK CONTINUED-KENDER MACGOWAN REVIEW OF HUNTER AND THE ELF QUEEN


Buy the book here:

Follow him on Twitter Kender MacGowan and Facebook Kender MacGowan

I had the pleasure of reading Hunter & The Elf Queen by Kender MacGowan and found myself drawn into this stanza about love. It’s more than a poem it’s a feeling. Kender’s writing flows effortlessly and creates a wonderful description of love gained and love lost. It takes a talented wordsmith to appeal to my poetic appetite as poetry was my first writing medium. His words paint a beautiful masterpiece and pulls me right into the Hunter’s search for his love. Poetry has to flow and create a world for me in a few short lines to capture my interest. I would recommend this wonderful painting to anyone who loves to read a story within a poem. It has otherworldly elements that appeal to anyone who has a whimsical nature about their person. I give this piece 5 fairies and hope to read more of Kender’s words. Brilliant wordsmith Kender and I am proud to know you even if only online. I imagine we would have quite the conversation in a pub sometime.

2 comments:

  1. Oh I would love to read his work Hunter and The Elf Queen. Thanks for Sharing Heather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diana did you fill out my comment form on my giveaway post??

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting:)