Friday, February 24, 2012

ALOHA FROM HELL BY RICHARD KADREY


Aloha from hell
 by Richard kadrey


Supernatural fantasy’s greatest anti-hero goes back to hell!
In Sandman Slim Stark came back from hell for revenge.
In Kill the Dead he tackled both a zombie plague and being Lucifer’s bodyguard.
Once again all is not right in L.A. Lucifer is back in Heaven, God is on vacation, and an insane killer mounts a war against both Heaven and Hell.
Stark’s got to head back down to his old stomping grounds in Hell to rescue his long lost love, stop an insane serial killer, prevent both Good and Evil from completely destroying each other, and stop the demonic Kissi from ruining the party for everyone.
Even for Sandman Slim, that’s a tall order. And it’s only the beginning.
Description from Amazon.com


The third book in the Sandman Slim series doesn’t disappoint. My favorite character in this journey is Stark with a side of Alice. The book has plenty of twists and turns and some of my questions were answered. Kadrey’s definition of God is outside of the box and I love it. It makes a weird sort of sense once you think about it. It’s a kickass confection of action with a little twist of the crazy liquor of love. Kadrey is fast becoming one of my favorite authors. His unique characters pull me full tilt on the carnival ride through Hell and beyond.
I’m looking forward to the next Sandman Slim installment.
This journey gets 5 fairies for making me think outside of the box and keeping me turning the pages.


I purchased this book.

1 comment:

  1. Great review I havent read the other but think I might pop on over to goodreads to check them out !!

    kat

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting:)