Sunday, September 16, 2012

BOOK BLOGGER APPRECIATION WEEK

I’m a little behind on this post because I had a funeral to attend this week.  We had a blogger interview swap for Book Blogger Appreciation Week!

BBAW2012_button_300w-1

 

Here is my interview swap buddy:

Sharonda at Salacious Reads (www.salaciousreads.com)


Sharonda at Salacious Reads (www.salaciousreads.com)

Hello Sharonda and nice to meet you!!! Here are your interview questions. Glad to connect in the blogosphere. ~~~Heather

Name your TOP TEN favorite authors

JR Ward

Natasha Blackthorne

Kresley Cole

Patricia Briggs

Gena Showalter

Phillipa Gregory

Mitch Albom

Steven King

Jim Butcher

Sherrilyn Kenyon

If you could be any book genre, which one would you choose and why?

I would be erotica…why because I like to feel sexy and I like to read sexy stories.

What are your pet peeves as a blogger?

My pet peeves…hmmm. I have to say my biggest one is when people can’t understand that bloggers have a life outside of blogging. So when I can’t get to something in the time frame giving…it’s not because I didn’t choose not to, something just came up. Or in general life intervened.

What is your favorite blog post??

My favorite post…my Review of Natasha Blackthorne’s Midsummers Sin.

http://www.salaciousreads.com/2012/08/review-midsummers-sin-by-natasha.html

She loved it…said that my review left her speechless. That was so wonderful to read. I’m always happy when a author comments on my review.

What genres won’t you read??

I’ll pretty much read anything. I’m not a fan of non-fiction though.

NOW FOR SOMETHING COMPLETELY DIFFERENT:

Name a song(s) that define(s) you as a blogger.

Janet Jackson’s Feedback.

If the world was on the edge of extinction, how would you survive??

Food, books & red wine…lol!

Tell us about 5 books that changed your life in some way??

I can only really think of one & that was The Alchemist. It was just a moving story..made me think that even when you don’t have much, life perseveres & you have to just deal with it and move on.

If you could time travel, what time period would you go to and why??

Probably the regency period..loved the dresses and the romance. Yeah I’m a hopeless romantic.

And a fun one, what would you do if there was a zombie apocalypse?

Run! Run! Run…although I would probably die. don’t get me wrong, I’m a survivor. But Zombies?

Feel free to add any social media links you have and anything else you felt I should have added to this interview.

Blog Link www.salaciousreads.com

Twitter - @SexxyBlogger - https://twitter.com/SexxyBlogger

Goodreads - http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/5363967-sharonda-sexxyblogger

clip_image001

Thanks for joining me in the interview swap and being a part of my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting:)