Sunday, January 29, 2012

BEA (BOOK EXPO AMERICA) REGISTRATION


ARE YOU A BOOK ADDICT LIKE ME?? THEN THE PLACE TO GO IS BEA (BOOK EXPO AMERICA)~~~I registered a couple of days ago and was amazed at the amount of exhibitors who will be there. Publishers, authors, book bloggers, you name it. This is a rare opportunity for my blog and my writing. I found out from another fellow blogger (HIPPIES, BEAUTY, AND BOOKS OH MY) that book bloggers are able to register for free. FREE is the key word here. There is no guarantee that you will be approved no one knows how they determine that.

FOLLOWING ARE THE REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS:


REGISTER HERE
Fill out your information
Choose Blogger (keep in mind you need 3 posts a week)
Impressions are your blog stats~~your unique views per week.
Fill out the questionnaire and hit CONTINUE
Concurrent events are paid events-these are NOT free.

(I am thinking about going to the Book Blogger Convention which is an all day event for $72 I think.)
Make sure you hit FINISH after you verify your info or it won't be processed correctly.


GOOD LUCK~~~~AND HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE~~~!!!


1 comment:

  1. Oh DROOL...I don't know if me in a giant room full of books is a good idea though...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting:)